Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Cheer

Oh wow, it's been awhile my blogger buddies! Sorry it's been so long, I've been very busy! We are starting to potty train Shaylee....it's going pretty well, she hasn't really peed in the potty but she has gone "Number two" almost everyday in her potty. She just needs to know the feeling of when she has to pee....it might take awhile!

Things have been good here, John is working like crazy....as usual! He'll have a nice break over new years though. Shayle is still loving school, Next year she'll be headed for Kindergarten.

My monroe is healed and I LOVE IT!! I get so many compliments on it, it feel like second skin, I hardly feel it. It's so stinking cute!
I messed up my hair for the holidays too.....I cut BANGS....short kindergarten mom cut my bangs...bangs. EEEK!

Sooo.....
With Christmas coming up at light speed....I have a few of my favorite Christmas things to share.

My favorite Christmas Angel :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My Favorite apron.....I won it on ebay last year, I spent waaaay to much on it. But I ADORE it!! It has a puppy and kitten on it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And my favorite snowman with a great find from a Library book sale. I got that sweet little vintage christmas book for 10 cents!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



This year I participated in Kathleen Marie's Ornament swap. I recieved 2 sweet ornaments from Vicki at Windows to my soul Thanks Vicki!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I saved the best for last.....

18 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

I've missed your posts! The video is so sweet - what a cutie!!! I love all the Christmas touches around your home :)

Michelle said...

I loved the video of her singing!! Too cute!

With the potty training we started Kayla before and after she would go down for the night/nap and wake up and that got to be a routine I guess, then from there we pretty much started taking her every hour until she was holding it longer, then it was every 2 hrs...good luck!

Brent & Jodie said...

I missed seeing you!!

I LOVED the video, especially the hiccups! Emma calls them the hay-cups.

Good luck with potty training. I think if you've got the #2 down, the other should be easier.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including the video. She speaks so well, Sydney is doing better but still not real clear. We only receive 20minutes a week of ST at preschool, how much do you receive??? Happy Holidays!
www.caringbridge.org/in/sydneylynne
Denise Pequignot

amy flege said...

glad to see you bloggin again!!! i love the photos of sweet shaylee! she is sure growing. i want to see your new "look"!!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas.

Rebecca, H, C, and Miss E.

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

I hope you and your family are blessed with a Merry Christmas and a Joy-filled New Year!

Shelly said...

Hi, I found your blog today while looking for PA Bloggers. Your daughter Shaylee is gorgeous!

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, Shayle is so cute! :) How's the potty training going?

Hey, last year you participated in my Favorite Ingredients Friday Chocolate Edition recipe exchange. I’m hosting a second edition today, in preparation for Valentine’s Day, and I’ll hope you join in again!

Jeanette said...

What a sweet video. Your daughter is adorable.

Tara Marie said...

Thinking of you.....

catarinajbatiste said...

耐心是一切聰明才智的基礎。..................................................

眼淚 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

男人女人 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。 ..................................................

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

身材維持 said...

GOOD........................................

愛控 said...

裸體寫真全裸美女圖片色情訊息黃色圖片自拍裸體圖片sex裸露圖片18限85cc a片台灣色情網站免費色情圖一夜激情聊天情色聊天室限制級爆乳女優作愛巨乳學院性愛情慾陰脣一夜情下體網愛聊天鹹濕做愛自拍成人圖庫成人影城性關係視訊情人性影片觀賞裸照淫美成人論壇av寫真自拍裸女貼圖av圖情色性愛貼圖成人vcdsexy辣妹視訊聊天色情視訊淫婦台灣情色論壇丁字褲貼圖免費a片影片淫蕩女人live show男女做愛火辣妹妹激情網愛聊天美女裸照免費色情網站

念強 said...

很用心的blog~很喜歡~願您一切順心 ....................................................