Friday, August 17, 2007

Sweet and Simple

The Lovely and Super Talented Rebecca from Just a little bit of something extra creations Made me this fabulous banner for my etsy store. This little banner is now going to be on the bottom of each and every post. I have a ton of fabric and lots of thoughts whirling through my brain, so check the store often. I will be putting some Halloween/Fall things up very soon, as well as handbags. I'm working on some Halloween twirl skirts and some pumpkin bows.....cute stuff!!

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Awe...shucks. Thank you.

I want a halloween skirt for Miss E! How much will they cost?

~Melissa~ said...

Cute banner!! I can't wait to see the fall stuff - I'm sure it will be great!

Michelle said...

that is a cute banner and I love the name!

Shannon said...

Rebecca is the greatest! I just love what she does!

Nicole said...

Oh you have such cute stuff! :)