Monday, July 02, 2007

Meme's

I've been tagged for 2 meme's. The first one is from Bananna Migraine I have to answer questions with only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Relationship? married
3 Your hair? wild
4 Work? Mom/Hairstylist
5 Your sister? none
6 Your favorite things? Shaylee
7 Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? Water
9 Your dream car? Old pink 50's car
10 The room you're in? craft
11 Your shoes? flip-flops
12 Your fears? snakes
13 What do you want to be in 10 years? Boutique owner
14 Who did you hang out with this weekend? family
15 What are you not good at? Cleaning
16 Muffins? Chocolate
17 Wish-list item? Fabric
18 Where you grew up? Pennsylvania
19 The last thing you did? kissed Shaylee goodbye
20 What are you wearing? Clothes
21 What are you not wearing? Jewelery
22 Your pet? Moby
23 Your computer? SLOW
24 Your life? Busy
25 Your mood? Stressed
26 Missing? Alonetime
27 What are you thinking about? shopping
28 Your car? Town&Country
29 Your kitchen? TINY
30 Your summer? Busy
31 Your favorite color? Pink
32 Last time you laughed? today
33 Last time you cried? Yesterday
34 School? No Thanks
35 Love? summer
36 Tag? Julie (mina's mom)

The second tag is from Super Duper Jack I have to list eight things about me.

1. I love to bake pies. It's therapeutic!

2. I'm in the process of making things to open an online store.

3. I'm a Retrophile, I love anything from the 50's.

4. I have a Brother that lives in Texas

5. I love to get dressed up.

6. I met my husband through my Best friend. He was roommates with her boyfriend at the time.

7. I would love to live in the middle of nowhere on a huge farm.

8. I wish I knew how to play the Banjo.

I'm Going to tag Heidi, From Everyday Cookies

2 comments:

Michelle said...

great answers! I can't wait to see your online store!

LeslieAnn said...

I wish I could play the banjo too!!! I've looked at buying one...but I don't know anyone that plays or gives lessons. I love Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs...and the Beverl Hillbillies.