Friday, July 27, 2007

Can someone pinch me??

I feel like we've finally hit the Jackpot with Piper! What an Awesome girl!! She slept all night last night....we didn't hear a peep out of her! This morning John woke up at 5:00 to let her out and he had to wake her up, poor girl was still sleeping! She ate her breakfast and went and stood by the door to go outside! Shaylee has never been so happy, she is very excited that Piper is our puppy. John explained to her last night that Piper was staying at our house forever (She did not want to go to bed last night, he had to tell her she would still be here in the morning) Shaylee told John that doggy needs a fence. She was right, but I don't know where she got that one from! This morning Shaylee and I took Piper to Calico Creek (pet store) to get some new duds. She got a pink collar with pink rhinestones, a pink necklace, a pink leash, and a collar charm. She looks super sweet in all her pink! I never thought of myself to be a small dog person, but it's fun. I never thought I would ever dress up a dog until now.....it's soo tempting. She needs a tutu!!





This morning I got an awesome comment on my blog. It was from Adventures in Babywearing! I WON her drawing for the Dog Days of summer. This Vera Bradley tweed purse will go great with all my fall clothes!! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I ADORE purses! I will give this Vera Bradley Lovely a good home!! Thanks Adventures in Babywearing You made my week!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

so glad to hear it appears to be working out w/Piper!

and congrats again on the win :)

Adventures In Babywearing said...

So glad!!! ; )

Steph

LeslieAnn said...

I'm glad Piper is working out! She is a cutie!

And congratulations! Wasn't all that FUN?!

Shannon said...

So glad about Piper and about your win! I won a few, too! Wasn't that fun!

rebecca said...

How exciting...for both the new puppy and the purse!!!