Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm A Bad Blogger!!

I've been a very Bad blogger, and Blog reader. I've just been soo darn busy! I have lots of pictures from our IRL in Baltimore. We met up with Michelle, Kayla and Joe from Big Blueberry Eyes and friends from the T-21 Message board. We had such a great time, the girls got along great! I promise to post pictures soon! I've been working away in my sewing room. I'm hoping to open an online store very soon.......with help from the wonderful and talented Rebecca!! Keep your eyes peeled!! I'm just popping on to say I'm still alive and kicking.....but just very busy.

Moby is lovely, we're enjoying him!

2 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

You've been very busy - I can't wait to see your online store!

I'm so glad to hear Moby is doing well too.

Jodie said...

No, you're just busy. Glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see your store!!