Friday, May 25, 2007

Nikon D40.....

We got a Nikon D40 this weekend!! We've been having fun playing around with it. It's amazing how fast it is to snap a picture. I know I've lost sooo many pictures because my old camera was way too slow, Shaylee moves FAST....But our new camera moves a little faster, lol!!! Here are a few pictures I've taken so far.

Here's Mr. Moby.....Almost time to go to bed!






The first Ice cream truck of the season!! Shaylee got a pop and ate it all, she still has a purple mouth!!



9 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

I'm totally jealous! Fun pictures!

~Melissa~ said...

How fun- my hubby just got me a Canon Rebel for our anniversary. I had the same complaint about missing pics.

Very cute pictures :)

Michelle said...

Great pics! And, what an awesome pop! So darn cute!

Mom to Rhett said...

She is so cute! Looks like that popcicle is Y-U-M-M-Y!

Colette said...

Love your greyhound...we have two. Great pictures!

mum2brady said...

Ohhh - how fun - I love fast cameras ;) I can't wait to see more - your babies are so cute :)

LeslieAnn said...

I love his new name!

Sweet pictures! Enjoy that new camera...I am dying for a new one! My pictures look "pale" lately!

Shannon said...

She really looks like she is enjoying that pop!

Jodie said...

Miranda-hope all is well. Been awhile since you updated. :)