Friday, May 04, 2007

Long overdue Update!

We have been sooo busy! With tons of yardwork, playing in the sun, and sewing like crazy I havn't had much time at the computer. We have had awesome weather! Shaylee loves to be outside. This is great because I was starting to worry about her watching too much TV. I've been sewing like crazy. I'm hoping to put some things on ETSY. I have an account set up, but nothing to put up for sale yet. I'm working on tote bags, bows and some custom Boutique childrens clothes. In a few weeks John is putting up a chainlink fence, it's going to be such a relief letting SHaylee play outside. People drive like idiots down our street, and Shaylee dosn't know STOP!! The fence will be up Just in time for Moby. Moby will be arriving in PA on Saturday. He will be fostered near us for a week or two. We're excited! He was chosen for us by the president of the Greyhound resuce agency around here. He's a cutie!!! He kind of looks like a great dane to me. Well that's all for now.....I got some sewing to do while Shaylee watches the little mermaid. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

amy flege said...

i was wondering what happened to you! sounds like you have been very productive!! good luck with the new member of the family!! happy sewing!!

Jessica said...

Wow, sounds like you guys have been busy!! I hope things work out with your new dog!!! Keep us updated!

Michelle said...

it has been a long time! I hope Moby works out for you guys!

Jodie said...

I was so happy to see an update. Sounds like you have been as busy as us. Can't wait to hear more about Moby. :)