Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Treats....

Today when I went to Jo-annes to pick up some last minute easter basket fillers, I found this sweet little chick. He was 50% off, I just had to buy it! I made some Creamsicle dip for tomorrow. It looks perfect in the new little chick bowl.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I'm a sucker.....I let Shaylee have the whole spatula, covered in creamsicle goodness. I let her have it with her own free will, needless to say It's smeared in the living room, Kitchen, Dining room and anywhere else she may have wandered with it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks yummy. Email me the recipe...ok?

~Melissa~ said...

Looks delicious - what a treat!

Michelle said...

What a cute little chick! Ok you'll have to share the recipe for creamsicle dip - please?!

Jodie said...

Oh, I'd love to have the recipe!!