Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter Day Pictures

I finally got enough time to myself to upload our Easter pictures. I didn't get many good ones....Shaylee is in the "I hate the camera" stage of her life. Hopefully that will change soon, I love taking pictures of her. We went to my aunts for dinner, Shaylee had fun entertaining everyone She told them all about the boat, seamonster, mermaid and the song of the sea. I'll have to get it on video, It's a really funny story she tells!!!

She wasn't really into getting her baskets on Easter morning. She got two new dresses and a Swimming suit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are her favorite pajamas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All dressed up for Easter. She had on a sweet little dress with bunnies, chicks, eggs and a lamb cross stitched. And her pink sparkly heels!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is the "CHEESE" face i get whenever there is a camera in my hands!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

I love these pictures. What a great day you guys had! Give your girl a big hug from me and Parker!

Cathy said...

She is just the cutest! Love the Easter dress and the cute jammies!

Michelle said...

what great pictures! Yes please get her telling that story on video -that's one story I want to hear! :)

mom2rhett said...

Awwww What a cutie pie! Love the jammies stripes are my favorite!

Sara said...

She is just beautiful!!

~Melissa~ said...

She is so cute in those jammies and that dress!! I would love to see the story if you are able to get it on video.

amy flege said...

that dress is adroable!! that color looks good on her!!! love the jammies too!

Michelle said...

What lovely photos! And a bunny too!? Shaylee is so darn cute!

mum2brady said...

Awww - cute pics - love em! Shaylee looks so pretty in her Easter dress!

Good luck with the goggy - hope it all works out!!