Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dog update...

John and I talked to the President of the Greyhound Rescue. She is going on another dog run to North Carolina in a few weeks. She is going to hand pick a dog that is used to being with small children. So we are hopefull this will work out. I still really miss my furry "baby" My parents went to the mall today and I guess the Rescue agency had a fundraiser/awareness table, and they saw Costello. If i knew he was there I would have had to make a trip to the mall!! But maybe that would have been worse, seeing him! The lady who is helping us with Adopting a Greyhound said we can take him back if we want to.....but I'm just not so sure he's the right "fit" for us. This sucks!! Shaylee keeps asking for her "goggy"!! It's sad :(

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope you guys find another dog soon!! It really does stink not having a dog!

~Melissa~ said...

That must be so hard for all of you :( I hope you find another dog soon!

Michelle said...

Good luck with your search for another dog; I hope you can find one that works out for your family!

amy flege said...

awwww. iam so sorry. i hope you find the right fit!

Heidi said...

I, too, hope you find the perfect "groggy" real soon!

*Heidi* said...

I've been thinking about your doggy... I think you have your hearts set on a Greyhound, but have you considered a Lab? They are the kindest dogs to children, their purpose in life seems to please us! I see a bunny now here... But just wanted to mention the Lab for consideration! Glad you had a nice Easter!