Friday, March 30, 2007

I've been tagged...

Melissa from Bananna Migraine has tagged me with a fun little meme all about the music I'm really into right now. Here is the info....List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Me and Mr. Jones, by Amy Winehouse. I just bought her CD "Back to black" and it is amazing, I love it, but this song is by far my favorite.

2. Apres Moi, by Regina Spektor. I listen to this CD nonstop in the car, Shaylee really enjoys it too.

3. I can't specify a song, but I've been listening to a-lot of Sublime. It reminds me of summers spent laying in the sun without a care in the world.

4. Cloud sleeping on my tongue, by Tori Amos. My ultimate favorite Tori song. I could listen to it over and over.

5. Crazy Ex-girlfriend, by Miranda Lambert. I downloaded this song on my MP3 player and i listen to it at least once a day.

6. Glamorous, by Fergie. I don't know why i like this song but whenever it comes on the radio I turn it up.

7. Ahh...It's getting harder! The last song is in Shaylees honor. The baby bumblebee song. She loves it, so I love it too!!


O.K i have to tage 7 people so ....I'm going to tag: Michelle from Big Blueberry eyes Amy from The Flege Farm Rebecca from Just a little bit of something extra Jess from Raising Joey Leslieann from Super Duper Jack Christine from Bradys Bunch and Tammy from Praying for Parker

1 comment:

~Melissa~ said...

I love Tori Amos too - she has such a beautiful voice. Regina Spektor is one of my husbands favorites!