Friday, February 23, 2007

Valentines Day Party

Shaylee had her first Preschool Valentines Day party on Tuesday. All the parents were invited, so John and I were excited to go. It's amazing how well she listens and follows directions at school. Her teacher told us that she likes to help the other students push in their chairs after snacktime. She also dosn't like to sit during circle time......She wants to get up and dance and sing. I think she has a crush on a little boy in her class, she "calls" him on the phone. During circle time the class sang the "I love you, you love me" song from Barney. At the end she got up out of her chair and walked over to her little boyfriend and poked him in the chest and said "I love YOU" It was soo sweet, i wish i had video taped that moment!! She was all decked out in her valentines day outfit, and I made her a special Valentines day bow that looked so pretty ontop of her head!. She looked like a little lacy Valentine, she even had on her pink glittery shoes with the little heel. She loves to stomp around in them....I have got to get her into tap dancing!!!

Here are the pictures of her day, I put them into a slideshow.

4 comments:

amy flege said...

wow. a boyfriend already? better watch out mom!!! what a sweet valentine she is!

Michelle said...

looks like it was a fun party!

mum2brady said...

Sounds so cute - I couldn't see the slide show though! But, I'm sure Miss Shaylee was beautiful as can be!!!!

~Melissa~ said...

Shaylee is beautiful! I'm glad you found my blog - I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll.