Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just had to share....


I just ordered a Maclaren Volo stroller from Baby Style for $89. Normally these strollers sell for $130 plus the cost of shipping and surcharges. The $89 includes the shipping and surcharges. Wow, I'm just so excited! I've had my eye on this stroller, but never wanted to spend the money. But I couldn't resist at $89!! If you want one, you have to use the code stated on the page, if you don't you won't get the full discount. I just had to share, this is an Awesome deal!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow that is a great deal! I've heard good things about the Maclaren strollers, but also knew they were quite expensive!

Sandy said...

Yeah! I heard that these strollers are great. I have been browsing online stores for baby gear as I'm expecting. I have to share this place with you: Sandboxcouture.com. I registered for my shower there. Some really precious baby clothes and accessories!