Thursday, December 07, 2006

Music Time

Today John and I went to Shaylees preschool to watch her during music class. She loves music and it was really neat to see her in her element. She knew all the words to all the songs, she was the most enthuisatic one in the class. She had fun strumming the guitar, playing the drum, and shaking the jingle bells. She also was very excited that mom and dad came to visit her!! I wish i had a video of her when we walked in the door, she was so excited she didn't know what to say!! Enjoy the clip of my little angel singing her heart out!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Shaylee is such a cutie! I love the video and so did Joey! He's sitting on my lap smiling at Shaylee singing!

Rebecca said...

What a great video. She is a great little singer.

Michelle said...

I'm loving that you can post these videos now!! I'm impressed that she's staying seated the whole time :)

Kayla loves music, singing and finger play too. Her teacher told me that she's the only one who stands up and does all of the motions/movements to the songs!

amy flege said...

that is soo cute. she really knows her song!

jotcr2 said...

That is great. I love her elmo chair too.

Jen said...

very cute and she does love music doesnt she :)

LeslieAnn said...

This is precious! I'll have to show Jack tomorrow morning when he gets up!

So sweet!