Thursday, November 16, 2006

Whoa...

where have i been?? Lately I've been all out of sorts, I just couldn't bear to turn on the computer. There is just so much to do!

For the last 2 days I've been sick with a stomach flu, I'm just now starting to get my bearings back. Shaylee woke up last night at 2:30 with a cough that quickly turned into gags.....so i was pretty sure she had what i had just gotten over. I gave her some Fenagrin today and that seemed to help her a lot! This afternoon she gobbled down 2 pieces of toast, So I'm hoping tonight will be an uneventfull night of sleeping :)

On Sunday me and John had a "date" the first time we've been out without Shaylee in a long time!!! We went to the movies and saw "Borat" wow.....what a crazy movie, but i laughed until i cried. I honestly couldn't believe they could get an R rating for this movie. After the movies we went out for supper at my favorite place The Bullfrog Brewery they have the best Greek salad pilied high with feta...yumm! And not to mention the Beer is amazing.....like nothing I've ever tasted!!

Well, not much more to say, so I'm going to get a head start on my rest because who knows what kind of a night I will have :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hope you both get better soon

Anonymous said...

Just cruisin through your archives... your daughter is so sweet! And what a great hubby to sew her cool clothes!

I feel your pain on the ball pit. BTDT...

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better!!
dont you just love dates!!!