Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

It was very hard to get pictures of Shaylee in her halloween costume, she didn't want to cooperate. I think she was a little overwhelmed. She looked so cute though!! Once again Daddy did a great job on her costume!!!

We took her Trick or Treating at the Mall on Monday. There were so many people there it was really hard to move, so we went over to Old Navy and got Shaylees winter coat and we took her to Toys R us for some Play-doh supplies since she didn't do much trick or treating. She also got to ride the Horsies at the mall.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shaylee went out last night, just down our street. She barged right into people's houses, she was so funny. She liked handing out candy too. I got a few pictures of her and her cousin Autumn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

8 comments:

amy flege said...

love her costume. your hubby did great!! iam jealous!

Michelle said...

Your hubby is so talented! I wish I could make costumes! Shaylee is adorable!

The Imperfect Christian said...

Ah, I think she looks adorable!! I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Too cute she is!

Tara Marie said...

Shaylee makes the most adorable bear, and tell John I'm very impressed....it is a wonderful costume! I love the pumpkin carving pictures also.....and I just found your Ruby Slippers and Apron Strings site......and the image of Shaylee in your profile took my breath away....what a precious shot standing on the bridge.

Peace, TM

Christina said...

That is a really cute outfit. I am loving the pics.

mum2brady said...

Her costume is so adorable! I love that your hubby makes them - he needs to come teach mine ;) She is an adorable bear!!!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is an excellent job on her costume! She's just so cute!