Friday, October 06, 2006

Preschool Cooties

The dreaded Preschool germies got to my girl. On Tuesday night I noticed she felt a little hot, and she had a temp of 101, she was also a little pale and her eyes were red. She seemed fine though, she was acting like her normal self. Thursday i decided to keep her home from School just to be safe because she had a low grade fever. I started noticing her belly and neck were all blotchy, not really a rash, but similar. So we went to see the doctor, he looked her over and noticed her ear drum was a little red, so he prescribed her some Amoxacillin. The Rash though is Viral :( So there's not much we can do about that. Darn it! But, i guess that somes with the territory.

Our Buddy walk is This Sunday!! I made Shaylee and her friend Gabriel T-shirts, they are going to look so cute!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, The weather is supposed to be Beautiful here all week....Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Our Buddy Walk is tomorrow! Enjoy your walk...can't wait to hear all about it!

Sorry to hear about the rash :( Hope she's feeling better!

mum2brady said...

Oh no - so sorry Shaylee was sick - glad that she is feeling better now (I'm still catching up on older posts - and recovering from Bunco and Canadian Thanksgiving at my place - sorry I didnt get a chance to comment earlier :)