Friday, October 20, 2006

Hello!

Shaylee has added a new word to her Vocabulary......."Hello" She says it all the time. She grabs the phone and says "Hello, Hello, Hello" But it dosen't exactly sound like Hello, it sounds more like "Hell No" It's Hilarious!!!!

This morning i was cleaning out the Refrigerator and dumped a tub of Chili in the trash can. Shaylee looked in the trash and said "Ewwwww.....what's that?" I told her it was old chili and she yelled "Mommy....what's that" in a very concerned tone of voice...she was totally grossed out, lol!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

yay Shaylee! how funny about the chili too! Everything with Kayla is "ats that?" these days!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!!!! Way to go Shaylee.

Larae said...

haha that's so cute!

LeslieAnn said...

Too cute! Our new word is, "Here!" It seems like he changes every day now.

:)

Christina said...

Haha, that is so funny, especially with the Hello :-)

lori said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! Thank you for sharing.

The Imperfect Christian said...

That is too cute! I can just see her walking up to someone and saying, "Hell no!" I loved the way my son mispronounced words when he was little. Then there was my cousin, who could not say "tr" for the life of her. It came out as an "f" and her favorite thing in the world was TRucks! You can imagine how THAT sounded!!

Kathleen Marie said...

That is cute! I can't wait until my grand daughter starts talking but we have a few months yet.

Your daughter is adorable!

Tammy and Parker said...

What a sweetheart! And I love the new word!

mum2brady said...

hee hee hee - tooo funny! So funny about the chili :) Whooo hooo on your new word Shaylee!