Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fall Fun!

Did i ever mention that I LOVED FALL??? Well, I do! We go to the Pumpkin patch on Monday with Shaylees Pre-school class. Whoo-hoo, I think I'm more excited than her, lol! She does love pumpkins though.....at the Buddy Walk we had Pumpkins sitting around for decoration....she hugged and kissed every single one.

I also love Halloween, and Horror Movies.....they go hand in hand. The 2 weeks leading up to Halloween I never leave the house because every TV Channel has scary movie marathons. And Halloween wouldn't be complete without The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! Ahhh.......I can't wait!

Well anyways i'm sure you didn't come here to hear me ramble about my dorkyness, so here are some fall pictures of Shaylee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos... such fun!

Michelle said...

what great pictures! Looks like she was really enjoying it in the corn!

amy flege said...

oh that picture of shaylee running through the corn is pricless!!!
what fun!

jotcr2 said...

What a little sweetie.