Monday, September 18, 2006

NYC Buddy Walk 2006

We had so much fun in NYC!! We saw Shaylees picture on the big screen in Time Square, met Chris Burke, Walked through Central Park, Shaylee took a Nap, and Best of All, We got to meet Tara Marie and Emma Sage. Emma And Shaylee enjoyed each other, Shaylee wanted to just hug and kiss her! We also met Some other ladies from the T-21 Message board. We met Debra, Binnys Mom, Janet, Ryans mom, and a few others, but I am Horrible with names, so i can't remember. We will be returning next year for sure!!

Shaylee in Time Square
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom, Dad and Shaylee in Time Square
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Getting a lift on Dads Shoulders
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Waving the Buddy Walk Flag
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shaylee on the big TV
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris Burke and Shaylee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All of us at the Buddy walk in Central Park
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sleepy Girl
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Emma Sage and Shaylee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for Looking!

10 comments:

amy flege said...

i am soooo darn jealous! looks like you guys had the best time!! i love that picture of all three of you at central park!

sandra said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures, you all look like you had a great time :)

Your little one is adorable, and seeing her pic on the big screen tv brought tears to my eyes :)

What a sweetie!!!

Have a wonderful day,
Sandra

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! LOL How fun that you got to meet all the wonderful ladies from the T21 site and their kiddos! I soooo wish we could have went this year. We'll make more of an effort to make it happen next year - we just have to meet up!

rnp said...

Oh I am SOOOOOO jealous. It looks like you had an amazing time. I am so happy you were able to meet TM, and I hope you passed along that big hug I sent her.

Wonderful photos!!!

mum2brady said...

Love all the pics!! Wish we could have gone and met up with you all! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

gardeningram said...

I had to wait to post as I could not see to write. Tears just rolled as I looked at the pictures. I know that you had a wonderful time and to think that you were rubbing elbows with the stars!!!!!!!!! By the way the pics were wonderful.

Bennetts said...

That looks like soooooooo much fun. I really want to go one day, maybe when Chase is older. Love all of your pix, glad to hear you had fun!

Beck said...

Wow, New York City! What a big adventure for a little girl! No wonder she fell asleep. I loved seeing the photos!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go so bad! We only live 1 1/2 hour from NYC, but we had too much last weekend to be able to go. Hopefully next year!! Great pictures!!!

The Imperfect Christian said...

You got to meet Emma Sage! Woo hoo! You look like you had so much fun!