Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Today Shaylee is 3 years old!!! Wow that flew by quick! Tomorrow we look at pre-schools....yikes! Shaylee awoke this morning at 6:45. I Found her bed pushed to the middle of the room and she had her Bikini Bottoms on her head, she started the party without me. I wish i had my camera at the time. She had her Favorite Breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I put a candle in her eggs, she loves blowing them out! Later today we are going to the Discovery workshop with one of Shaylee's friends, and then we'll go see meme and pap for some more cake and candles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

mum2brady said...

Happy Birthday for reals, Shaylee! Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!

Michelle said...

Happy 3rd birthday Shaylee!! How funny about how you found her this morning! Too bad you didn't get a picture of that! Neat idea to put the candle in her breakfast :)

Overwhelmed! said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Shaylee! You're such an adorable little girl. :)

amy flege said...

birthday eggs.. i love it!! happy birthday sweet girl!

rnp said...

Oh what a marvelous birthday breakfast she had!!! Wonderful!

Brony said...

Happy Birthday.
I love the candle in the eggs.

COURTNEY said...

Awww! This is so cute. Your daughter is just beautiful. I love the party pictures. I know what you mean they grow up way too fast.
Hope she had a great day but looks like she did:)
Courtney
(got to your blog through Sandra's)