Friday, September 08, 2006

Fall is almost here!

Yesterday Shaylee and I went and picked out some mums, a sure sign that fall is just around the corner. The weather has been nice here lately, except for the 2 days of rain last week brought by Earnesto. I've been meaning to give an update on Miss Shaylee but i havn't found the time lately. I've been crafting my butt off making halloween cats and painting....Oh and most important.......getting ready for Shaylee's Birthday party. My sweet girl is going to be 3 on Sept. 12th, But her Birthday Party is this Sunday. She had her last PT and SP sessions this week and is moving on up to BLAST. We are checking out preschools on Wednesday, More than likely she will start in about 2 weeks. We have 2 to choose from, one that is right up the street, that has more adults per child. And one a 5 min. drive away with more typical kids attending. So we have to weigh each of those, we have a lot of thinking to do! He IEP meeting went great, everyone agreed that she would flourish in a preschool. She is such a social butterfly! I'm sure she'll do great! Here are some pictures i've been meaning to share.

Shaylee and Daddy went down a Big Scary slide at the park.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here are the mums we planted, Shaylee supervised and made sure it was done right.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

rnp said...

Oh her smile just brightens my day every time I see it. Wow, am I impressed she wasn't afraid to come down that big scary slide--what a big girl.

Michelle said...

That is a big slide! Loved her smiling coming out of it. The mums are really pretty! You want to come over and help me plant some?!

I meant to tell you that, sadly, we won't be going to NY this year. It just wasn't working out for us. I'm soooo very bummed about it! I was really hoping to be able to meet you and Shaylee - I just know she and Kayla would have a blast together! Maybe, hopefully, next year!

I can't believe she's getting ready to go to preschool too! Glad to hear the IEP went so well! Good luck checking out the preschools and making the decision!

mum2brady said...

beautiful flowers and it looks like Shaylee loved her big slide ride with daddy :) She's too darling!

The Imperfect Christian said...

She is such a pretty little girl. I can't believe she braved that HUGE slide!

Today I stepped outside and told hubby, "It smells like fall/winter." He thought I was nuts, but it did!!

Jessica said...

I just went and bought mums too! It is a sure sign of fall (minus are close to 90 degrees here today!) anyways, have fun getting ready for Shaylee's birthday party!

Debra said...

Looks like she had fun on that side with her daddy and she did a great job of supervising those mums.

What a neat blog.

Hugs Debra and Hope