Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another long Drive in the Car

Well, Friday morning we are packing up again and heading to the beach. I'm still recovering from our trip to NYC.....I havn't even unpacked from that trip yet, lol! We are going to Wildwood. I'm planning a day for Cape May, We plan on checking out a free zoo and going on a ghost tour.......oooooohhh scary! I love Ghost stories, well practicaly any thing to do with the paranormal. Thats why Halloween is my favorite holiday. I've been making haloween crafts lately, I just made a paper mache pumpking head on an old spindle. He just needs to dry and be painted. I've been doing lots of fall decorating. I love Fall! The smells, the Cool air, runny noses, warm sweaters, cozy boots, hot cider, hay rides and kids in costumes! Love it love it!

4 comments:

amy flege said...

have fun!! i love fall too and its definately in the air here!!!

rnp said...

Oh I am so excited for you. Please take lots o' pictures.

Michelle said...

Have a great trip!

mum2brady said...

Ohh - hope you have a wonderful trip! I love road trips!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!