Monday, August 14, 2006

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.....Dining room table

This weeks "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" Is all about dining room tables. So here's mine. Please don't mind the 70's paneling, I havn't decided what color to paint that room yet.

Shaylee is anxiously awaiting her breakfast
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mmmmm.....bacon. As you can see someone had a visit from the Hair Fairy last night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For more "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" Go to O Mama Mia

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Our tables do look very similar! I think ours is by Ashley? How about yours?

Miranda said...

Michelle,
I'm not sure who made our table, but yours is a little fancier than ours :)

RNP said...

She looks she is loving the bacon. The hair fairy was quite clever in her design :)

mum2brady said...

Ahhh - the table's cute, but Shaylee's adorable - she's definitely the center piece :) She is soooo darling - yummy breakfast too - my kids would die for bacon and pancakes on a regular basis :) Cold cereal anyone???

Michelle said...

Oh I don't think ours is fancier at all! I think they look a lot alike!

gardeningram said...

I have enjoyed seeing your new house one room at a time. I do hope that the tour continues.

The Imperfect Christian said...

Wow, she is so adorable! Did she come with the table, or did you have to acquire her seperately? Ha ha!