Monday, August 28, 2006

What kind of Tree are you?

I stumbled upon this website and I thought it was really neat!! It uses your Birthday to determine what kind of tree you would be. It is dead on for me and John. Click Here to see what kind of tree you are.

Heres mine:

Weeping Willow- The Melancholy
Beautiful but full of Melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, Restless, Capricious, honest, can be influenced but not easy to live with (who Me???), Demanding (Who? Me???), Good intuition, suffers in love but sometimes finds an anchoring partner.

Everything is pretty true, except I HATE to Travel!!!!!!!

Check it out and tell me if yours was accurate.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Oh, the link didn't work! It sounds like fun, though.
Of course I would love for you to link to me! I have to take an afternoon sometime and update my links, too.

gardeningram said...

I could not get the link to work but it sounded like a neet link.

Yes, Angela still writes books. There is a new one on the shelf about every six months. I have not purchased one for a little over a year.

Michelle said...

I had trouble with the link too :( It finally worked for me, but when I clicked on the tree link I kept getting an error message and it would close down that browser! I did this before - it was going around in an email - I think I was a cypress tree if I remember right! It did seem pretty accurate!

amy flege said...

how cool. iam the cypress
Cypress, The Faithfulness
Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy
content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment,
hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.
mmmmmmm.not sure if those are all me but a few are!!