Saturday, August 26, 2006

We've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Amy from The Flege Farm for a Book Meme. I love to read, but lately i've been slacking.

Book that changed your life: I havn't read a book that is so powerful to change my life.

One book that you have read more than once: Summer sisters by Judy Blume

Favorite Book Ever: Hmmm..that's hard! I would have to say Summer sisters by Judy Blume...seeing as i've read it more than once! But if you asked Shaylee what her favorite book is it would be "Miss Spiders Tea party"

One book that made you laugh: The divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood

One book that you wish you had written: Maybe a great cookbook!

One book that I wish had never been written: I havn't read a book that i havn't liked.

One book that you are currently reading: Ghosts of Pennsylvania. I love to read True Ghost Stories!

One book that you have meant to read: The secret lives of bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I enjoyed The Mermaid chair, so I'm sure I'd like her other books!

Well there is my List, i wish it was more interesting.

I am Going to tag:

Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes
and
My Mother in Law Mary

2 comments:

mum2brady said...

I've read the Secret Life of Bees - it's a good one :) I've never read that Judy Blume book, I'll have to check it out :)

Michelle said...

I loved reading Judy Blume when I was a kid and I was so excited to see she had a book out for adults! I bought Summer Sisters as soon as I could and it's still on my bokshelf! (I don't keep all my books after I've read them, but this was a keeper!)

I'll try to get to this one this afternoon!