Saturday, August 26, 2006

We've been Tagged Again!!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006
The Pizza Box Meme

I've been Tagged By Michelle from Big Blueberry Eyes

1. What was your favorite thing about being a kid? Not worrying about getting dirty, not having to pay any bills, and playing with Barbies!

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Art and English.

3. Who was your best friend when you were 10? Her name was Lacy and we still see each other now and then, she just moved to Colorado. I used to get so mad because she would copy everything I did and wore, lol!!

4. If you could be any animal what would you be? A big fat Lazy Cat.

5. What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now? I would own a childrens Boutique that sold high end bedding, clothes and Educational toys. Plus I'd have an area to have Childrens Birthday Parties, like Fairy Tea Parties and Princess parties. Shaylee would be my Business Partner.

6. What's your favorite color?
PINK!!!

7. What's your favorite type of crust and topping on a pizza?
Our Local Pizza Place makes a Buffalo pizza with blue cheese hot sauce and chicken, that's my favorite pizza. I also like Fresh grilled Pizzas too.

All the blogs that I read have already been tagged except......
My MIL Mary........Tag you're IT!!

2 comments:

mum2brady said...

What a great business you and Shaylee would have :) I'd love to own a store like that too.

Too funny about being a lazy cat - I think that would be a pretty good life too.....

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along! :)

the store idea sounds like a great idea! You could sell educational toys now if you became a Discovery Toys consultant LOL! Their tag line is "The premier educational toy company" and also the slogan "play with your children, it's the best investment you'll ever make!"