Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Show me Yours..........Wine!!!!

Show Me Yours

and I'll show you mine!

This is a new fun meme that O Mama Mia has decided to start.

She's going to pick a topic every Monday and you interpret the topic however you want by showing a picture, telling a story, or whatever!

In her own words: "Without further ado, the innaugural ”Show Me Yours, I’ll Show You Mine” is all about…. Indulgence. When you’re down, what do you do? When you up, what do you do? When you wanna give yourself a little extra love, what do you do? How do you indulge???"

So go on over and leave her a comment if you're going to "play!"

My indulgence is:
WINE!! Mostly white or blush in the summer, and Red and spicy in the fall and winter. A friend and I went to Oregon Hill Winery in Morris, Pa a couple of weeks ago and picked up some of their bubbling white wine.....Yummmmm! I'm hoping that this Fall John and I can take a little vacation and got to the fingerlakes of NY to do some wine tours and tasting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


If you would like to participate go to O Mama Mia and leave her a comment.

2 comments:

O Mama Mia said...

Oh yes, wine! Me too! I used to be strictly a blush kind of gal, but I'm in luv with dry reds. A friend of mine just got back from Spain & she brought a case. Oh yeah!!
Thanks so much for playing!

Michelle said...

I like a good glass of wine now and then too! I like the white/blush/fruity wines :) There is a pistachio place in town that makes Sangria and he adds champagne to it and it was really good!