Monday, August 14, 2006

Fun at the Playground!

Last week Shaylee had a fun PT session. We went to the Childrens Development center to play. She did wonderfully on the playground, She went up the ramps and down all the slides all by herself. When she had enough of the heat, we went into the indoor play area where she played with Daddy in the ball pit, jumped on the big pillows. Here are some pictures from Shaylee's fun day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where's Daddy??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's Daddy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whee!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Michelle said...

that looks like a fun PT session! I have to ask though, in that last picture - what is she sitting on and strapped to? What does that do?

Miranda said...

Michelle,
That thing was like a padded skateboard with a back. I youlook closely behind her you can see a wooden ramp. We straped her into the seat and them sent her down the ramp, kinda like a rollercoster. She loved it, but i was biting my nails,LOL!!

Michelle said...

I thought the ramp behind her was part of what she was attached to :) But now I can see it as the ramp! What a neat idea - and looks like she is enjoying it too!

jotcr2 said...

She looks like she's having so much fun. I Love the smiles. Can I pls add your blog to my links on Sheena Time?