Thursday, August 17, 2006

5 ingredient friday........Carnival Cups

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Creamy Carnival Cups



I'm posting my Five ingredient Friday recipe a little early. Tomorrow we have to be at the playground at 8:30 for a PT session. After that we are leaving to go to an arts fest....so we'll be gone most of the day tomorrow.

Carnival cups are fun and easy to make. You can make them any flavor you like, the possibilities are endless! Hope you enjoy.

Prep- 5 mins. Total- 35 mins

1 cup boiling water
1 pkg. (4 serving size) jell-o strawberry Gelatin
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/3 cup whipped topping -thawed

Stir boiling water into Gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 mins or until completely dissolved. Stir in Ice cream with a wire whisk until well blended.

Pour into 6 dessert bowls. Refrigerate for 30 mins. or until set. Top each glass with a dollop of whipped topping.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm! You post the yummiest snack treats! Kayla will love this one! Looks like I need to buy some ice cream when I go grocery shopping today!

gardeningram said...

I canot wait to try these. They sound really yummy. I bet that Shaylee has a field day with these treats.

Magi said...

It's my husband's night. Just about every recipe has had one of his favorites. He loves jello.

Eagles Wings said...

mmmm can't wait to try this one,....going in the mastercook 8 software...thanks
Deborah

Pamela said...

Oooh, count me in too, it sounds like a delightful summer treat, and one we would just love!

Trisha said...

I think my son will have fun helping me make this. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe!

Kathleen Marie said...

My Mom use to do this, only with lemon jello. Thanks for the yummy reminder!

amy flege said...

yum yum. these sound great and soo easy!!!

Michelle said...

Kayla helped me make these today and we all really enjoyed them!

Overwhelmed! said...

I think Snuggle Bug will enjoy this treat! I will too. :)

Thanks for participating in my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange! :)