Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shabby Chic Bedroom

I finally have my dream bedroom done!! I wanted it to have a girly light infused look. I love the way it turned out. I used a light sage green on the walls and painted the trim a very light baby blue. I love all things vintage, my next thing is to find a pretty crystal chandileir to hang, that would complete the room. I'll be adding pictures of each room as we finish it, we almost have the living room done, and Shaylee's room still needs trim and pictures hung up. Thanks for peeking!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

gardeningram said...

Hey, I really like it. I am glad to hear that one by one you are getting the rooms done. We wil be anxious to see it all when we get there.

Beck said...

That is so pretty. I am completely - COMPLETELY - decorating impaired. Come do my house!

Michelle said...

The room looks great! Looking forward to seeing each room as it is completed!