Friday, July 14, 2006

Heavenly Hash Potatoes

Five Ingredient Friday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found this Recipe in a girl scout cookbook when i was younger. It's a yummy alternative to mashed potatoes. Shaylee really likes them too!

Heavenly Hash Potatoes

8 Medium sized russet potatoes cubed

4 Carrots diced

4 onions diced

1/2 cup evaporated milk

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Boil potatoes, carrots and Onion in a stock pot until tender. Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl, add evaporated milk and salt and pepper to taste and mash. Pour into a shallow baking dish and top with cheese. Bake at 375 for about 15-20 mins, or until cheese is bubbly.

For more 5 ingredient recipes check out:
Overwhelmed With Joy

3 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

I'm addicted to potatos. Thanks for supporting my addiction! :)

Feel free to use my new FIF image for next week. :)

Sandra said...

OMG, I LOVE potatoes.....definitely trying these today :)

Michelle said...

Raising my hand as another "addicted to potatoes" person! This sounds like a yummy recipe! Thanks for sharing!