Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Girls Day Out

Today was my Aunt's Birthday, so we went out for breakfast this morning with Shaylees "aunt sa" "meme" and "maw" in other words aunt lisa my mom and my gram. After breakfast we went to an antiques store that used to be a bed and breakfast. The landscaping was beautiful, so i couldn't resist taking som pics of Shaylee. The sun was bright so she wouldn't look up at me...so most of the pictures are of her looking at her feet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Shaylee is so beautiful! what pretty pictures they turned out to be!

I called my dad's parents "meme" and '"pepe"!

Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures you take! Shayless is such a little cutie!

Now, where's your Five Ingredient Friday recipe for today's exchange?! ;)