Monday, July 31, 2006

Five Items

5 Items

Big Blueberry Eyes tagged me for a quick and easy meme:

Five items in my freezer - Ice cream, Popsicles, Chicken, Biscuits and vegetables

Five items in my closet - Clothes, Shoes, winter blankets, board games, purses and Johns clothes

Five items in my car - Stroller, CD's, Diapers, Shaylees swimming suit and old bottles of pepsi

Five items in my purse - Wallet, Books, rasins for Shaylee, mints and Diapers

Five people I tag - I don't know five more bloggers, so if anyone stumbles upon my page and wants to do this, go ahead. But leave a comment and a link so I can check it out.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I added you as a link on my blog, feel free to do the same with me if you'd like :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along :)

Dylan (and Kristy) said...

I love your site. I just came across it and will have to try the zuccini recipe. I'll add your link to my blog.

Kristy and Dylan