Friday, July 07, 2006

Five Ingredient Friday

Five Ingredient Friday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Honey Mustard Chicken
I Found this Recipe in a Martha Stewart magazine. I made it 2 nights ago and it was really good!! It made the chicken really tender.

1/2 Cup mayonaise
2 Tbsp. Deli Mustard
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Vinegar
2 Chicken Breast

In a shallow dish combine first 4 ingredients. Add the chcicken and refregerate for about an hour. Cook chicken on the grill until juices run clear.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mmmm...I love a honey mustard chicken recipe...especially one on the grill and that makes the chicken tender! I think DH is going to be grilling out this weekend!

I've got mine up too.

Overwhelmed! said...

My husband loves chicken. This is probably going on my menu for next week! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and I love Martha Stewart's magazine. I've had that subscription for years!

Beck said...

That recipe sounds great! I love grilled chicken...