Friday, June 23, 2006

I havn't posted in awhile. We have all been sick with a cold. Shaylee got over it in about 2 days but i havn't had a voice in 3 days. Shaylee has been perfecting the most important word in her vocabulary....."NOOOOOO" she has also been working hard on walking up and down hills, she's getting pretty good at it. We have planned a trip to Sesame Place in July, i'm so excited to see how she will react to everything, i think there's going to be a lot of "OOOOHHHHHH Big Bird's" Our bunnies have started to look "cute" they have their eyes open now. Shaylee loves to go see the babies. We are saving one for gramma, papa and Ronald, who are coming to visit in August. We have 2 wite ones a tan one and a black one. I've never seen a black bunnie before, so we are keeping that one. That is really all we have going on right now...pretty boring huh?
Here are some pics of our new babies!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Michelle said...

those bunnies are so adorable! cuteness!

Michelle said...

I also meant to say that I hope you are feeling better!

RNP said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I hope you are feeling better too.

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, they are so cute!

Miranda, will you do me a favor and send me your email address to adoptive_mom_1@yahoo.com so that I can respond to your comments on my blog properly? I appreciate it!