Friday, June 09, 2006

Five ingredient friday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a great recipe that i use often. It's easy to make and you can change the flavors very easily by trying diffrent flavors of dressing mix. i like to make them with ranch dressing mix.

Creamy Italian Noodles

1 8oz. package of wide egg noodles
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup of heavy cream or half and half (i usualy add the whole small carton)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of Italian Salad dressing mix (more or less to your tastes)

Cook noodles, drain and place back in the pot. Add butter, cream, parmesan cheese, and dessing mix. Stir and cook until heated.

3 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Yummy. This would make a great side-dish.

Thanks for participating!

Michelle said...

Oh this sounds great and easy enough to make! I think I even have all the ingredients to try it out this weekend!

Beck said...

This sounds delicious. I'm really embarrased to see that the recipe I posted today is very similar to one you posted last week! I'm sorry! I didn't see it!