Monday, May 01, 2006

Today Shaylee ate an ice cream sandwich all by herself! I sat her in her highchair and stripped her down to her diaper and let her get messy. She liked it for a little while but then the ice cream started melting and she started to get more and more messy, She dosn't like to get messy!!! She likes to make messes though!!! I'm putting some pics up so i hope it works

Yummy this is good!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a messy face!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for looking!! We had a fun day!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE these pictures of Shaylee enjoying an ice cream sandwhich! Pure joy in the yummy treat she is devouring!! Cute!

RNP said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I followed a link from Michelle's blog to you.

I would love to add you to my list of links, if it is ok. Please just let me know. I don't know if you have seen my blog as yet, I have a 21 month old with T21.

I will check back here to see what you think about linking to you.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Michelle said...

Just popped back over here to let you know about how to add videos - I would love to see the videos of Shaylee!

I use www.dropshots.com You go there and create an account then upload your videos to that account. From there when you click on view video there is a link that says blog. Click on that link and it will give you the code to insert into your blog. Just copy that code and when you are creating a post in your blog click on "edit html" to create...paste the code from dropshots there.

Hopefully that made enough sense! LOL

Miranda said...

Rebecca,
Sure you can link to me! Can i link to you?? I have checked out your blog but just had enough time to skim through it. I'll really check it out tomorrow at work.
Thanks for linking to me!
Miranda

RNP said...

Yes Miranda, please link to me! I will add you now.