Friday, April 28, 2006

Hi everyone!! This is my first attempt at Blogging, so please bear with me :) I decided to name my blog Sweetest Cherry in an Apple Pie because of my beautiful daughter who is my Sweetest cherry. My blog title is a phrase in a song by Tori Amos (my all-time absolute favorite singer!!) Shaylee truly is The sweetest cherry in an apple pie. Shaylee has been blessed with an extra chromosome, or otherwise known as Down Syndrome. I thought that this blog name would be fitting considering that this Blog will be mostly about her :) She is my sunshine, and hopefully with this blog you will get a little glimpse into my lovely little life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the name of your blog! Looking forward to reading updates on Shaylee!

RNP said...

I happened upon your blog by doing a search on blogger. I really enjoy Big Blueberry Eyes, Michelle's blog and look forward to reading yours.